Upcoming Webinar: Networking for a job in Canada
Wednesday, September 21, 9am EDT
The importance of networking for your career in Canada cannot be overestimated, and this catches many newcomers off-guard. Networking is part of Canadian culture, and more importantly, it’s the key that unlocks the hidden job market—the large percentage of job openings that aren’t advertised but filled through referrals.
In this webinar, we’ll introduce some popular networking platforms, share networking dos and don’ts and valuable tips to help you build your network and leverage it while looking for a job in Canada.
You’ll learn about:
- The importance of professional networking in Canada
- Networking dos and don’ts
- Building your network through LinkedIn
- Coffee chats and informational interviews
- Finding a mentor
- Leveraging your network to find a job in Canada
To register follow the link bellow: