The Government of Canada announced on September 26 that all Covid-19 entry restrictions, including using the ArriveCAN app, testing, quarantine, and isolation, are no longer in effect as of Saturday, Oct. 1, 2022.
As of October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
- Provide proof of vaccination;
- Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
- Carry out Covid-19-related quarantine or isolation, or;
- Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of Covid-19 upon arriving to Canada.
Transport Canada is also removing existing travel requirements. As of October 1, 2022, travellers will no longer be required to:
- Undergo health checks for travel on air and rail; or
- Wear masks on planes and trains.
For more information follow the link below: