Board of Directors appointed for the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants
The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants—the official regulator for immigration and citizenship consultants across Canada, which licenses immigration and citizenship consultants to advise and represent immigration and citizenship clients in applications with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, is self‑governed by a board of directors consisting of 9 individuals.
On March 8, 2022, the Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, announced the appointment of the following 5 public interest directors to the board:
- Ben Rempel, Former Assistant Deputy Minister of Immigration, Manitoba
- Jennifer Henry, Senior Program Development and Strategy Lead, The United Church of Canada
- Normand Beaudry, Director of International Recruitment, Université Laval, and Treasurer/Member, CALDO Consortium
- Timothy D’Souza, Senior Vice President, Finance and Business Operations, Diabetes Canada
- Nicholas Summers, Former Provincial Director/CEO, Newfoundland and Labrador Legal Aid Commission
Each of the public interest directors has been appointed for a 2-year term, beginning March 7, 2022.
For more information follow the link below: