N.B. Announces List Of Businesses And Public Spaces That Must Close
Mar 16, 2020
New Brunswick’s chief medical officer of health says numerous businesses and public spaces “must be closed,” effective Tuesday, until further notice.
In a press conference Monday in Fredericton, Dr. Jennifer Russell listed the following businesses and public assets she recommended to be temporarily closed.
- theatres and performance spaces
- swimming pools, spas, saunas, and water parks
- training centres and dance, spinning, Zumba and yoga centres
- zoos and aquariums
- recreational sites such as ski hills, Amusement parks, trampoline centres, etc.
- cinemas and arcades
- bars and discos
- restaurants which offer buffets
For more information follow the link below: